You've just left your latest marketing meeting and the refinance business is starting to slow. Generating quality mortgage leads for your loan officer team is now a priority. Maybe you have experience running Google or Facebook Ad campaigns but it's been a few years...
Here is a refresher on the top 3 lead conversion tips for every great ad landing page that will help maximize your ROI.
1. Clear Call to Action and Compelling Content Without Scrolling
- Top of the funnel leads (which would define all Google and Facebook leads) are not going to click on your "Apply Now" button. You do not need an Apply Now button on a landing page.
- Use a CTA like "See What You Qualify For!" or "Get A Custom Quote" which is more likely to convert a lead.
- An example of compelling content is live rate display. Live rates and rate quoting is what top of the funnel leads want to see.
2. Social Proof with Recent Reviews
- Most review sources such as Google or Zillow have APIs available to help display recent reviews directly into your landing pages.
- Reviews provide another reason for a top of the funnel lead to move forward with your brand.
- Manually adding reviews is an option as well. Just get reviews into your landing pages.
3. Mobile, Mobile, Mobile
- Facebook and Instagram are mobile apps. Spend the time on your mobile design for your landing pages.
- Make sure your CTAs are above the fold and do not require scrolling
- The majority of users on Facebook and Instagram are on a mobile device. If your conversion is lacking it might be the mobile design of your landing page.
The BankingBridge mission is to help small to mid-sized mortgage lenders level the playing fields against the industry giants. We work with top mortgage lenders who advertise on Bankrate, LendingTree, and NerdWallet to deliver a modern website experience, lower cost per lead, and improve ROI.
Learn how Optimal Blue users are converting more leads with BankingBridge.